Game 29 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Pirates

Justin K. Aller

NL play....gotta hate it. Lawrie at 2B....Man I think it is a bad idea. Don't managers remember all the times players got hurt playing a position they don't normally play?

Other than that:

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Jose Reyes - SS Jose Tabata - RF
Melky Cabrera - LF Neil Walker - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Andy McCutchen - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Pedro Alvarez - 3B
Juan Francisco - 3B Gaby Sanchez - 1B
Brett Lawrie - 2B Starling Marte - LF
Colby Rasmus - CF Tony Sanchez - C
Josh Thole - C Jordy Mercer - SS
Brandon Morrow - RHP Gerrit Cole - RHP

Kind of sad the Travis Snider isn't in the lineup for the Pirates.

Gerrit Cole is 2-2 with a 3.18 ERA in 5 starts.

Morrow, on the other hand, wants to get his ERA down under 6.

As always, there is rain in the forecast for tonight (and for the whole weekend). Hopefully, we'll get the games in.