Game 49 GameThread: A's @ Blue Jays

Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports

Go Jays Go!

We start a 3 game series against the AL West leading Oakland A's.

It should be an interesting game tonight. We get our first look at Liam Hendriks. On the Oakland side the surprisingly effective Scott Kazmir, who has a 2.39 ERA after 9 starts, 12 walks, 43 strikeouts in 53 innings. I'm hoping we bump that ERA up a bunch.

Today's Lineups

OAKLAND A'S TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Coco Crisp - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Jed Lowrie - SS Melky Cabrera - LF