FanPost

Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Fri May 23rd 2014

I introduce to you guys the inaugural Divisional Rivals Game thread. Everyday (I hope, if I don't get too busy), there will be a thread just like this one, so we can cheer on our divisional rival's opponents. I've noticed a lot of you watch other teams than the Jays, and mainly our divisional rivals. It seems our comments on these games and teams are scattered everywhere, so I wanted to start a thread that can keep all these comments in one place, and have our baseball discussion flow smoothly.

The same BBB rules apply as the main Blue Jays game threads, except gifs and photos are welcome here (unless it gets too busy).

Divisonal Rivals Matchups Today:

Away Home Time (ET) Away Probable Home Probable
Indians
Orioles
12:35pm
Kluber (4-3)
Norris (2-4)
Red Sox
Rays
7:10pm
Lackey (5-3)
Archer (3-2)
Yankees
White Sox
8:10pm
Kuroda (3-3)
Noesi (0-4)

I think these Divisional Rival Threads will be really fun, and it will give us a place for us to vent on other teams. Please remember the no swearing rule is still in effect here. GO JAYS GO!