Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Question Thread - Week 8

It's Friday and that means it is time for us to suggest questions for the 'Around the Nest' podcast.

As you know, by now, every Friday the Blue Jays minor league radio broadcasters get together and chat about their teams. Host Jesse Goldberg-Strassler, Lansing Lugnuts radio guy will talk to the radio people from the Bisons, Fisher-Cats and Dunedin Blue Jays.

And they take our questions. So give us your questions, in the comment thread, and you can listen in and hear how they answer. If you haven't had a chance to listen in yet, you really should, there is quite a bit of good first hand information on our minor league players.

Tune in live at 5:00 Eastern here.

Here is how our minor league teams are doing:

Buffalo Bisons 24-19.  First place in the International League North Division.

Fisher Cats 16-30. Last in the Eastern League Eastern Division.

Dunedin Blue Jays 33-13. First place in the Florida State League North Division.

Lansing Lugnuts 23-23. Fourth place in the Midwest League Eastern Division.