FanPost

Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Sat May 24th 2014

The same BBB rules apply as the main Blue Jays game threads, except gifs and photos are welcome here.

Last night's Yankee game was a great finish, Adam Dunn hit a two run walk-off to win it for the White Sox. We were 2-3 last night for divisional rival losses. Let's keep this trend going!

Divisonal Rivals Matchups Today:

Away Home Time (ET) Away Probable Home Probable
Indians
Orioles
12:35pm
Kluber (4-3)