FanPost

Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Sun May 25th 2014

The same BBB rules apply as the main Blue Jays game threads, except gifs and photos are welcome here.

  • Yesterday, The Tribe did us a huge favour by absolutely destroying the Orioles 9-0. The O's are currently 2.5 games behind us.

  • Unfortunately, the White Sox blew a 3-0 lead in the 9th, only to lose it in extras to the Yankees. Hopefully the White Sox can pull out a series victory today.

  • The Red Rox had a commanding 5-0 lead early in the game, but The Rays made a come back and pushed the game to extra innings. In the 15th, the Red Sox handed the victory to the Rays (seems to be common place in Boston these days) with a walk off error. With runners on first and second, reliever Andrew Miller fielded a chopper and threw his attempt to start the double play into center field. The runner on third easily scored on the error. That makes the Red Sox losing streak 9 straight. That last sentence just felt great to type.

Today's Divisional Rivals Matchups

Away Home Time (ET) Away Probable Home Probable
Indians
Orioles
1:35pm
Bauer (1-1)