FanPost

Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Mon May 26th 2014

The same BBB rules apply as the main Blue Jays game threads, except gifs and photos are welcome here.

  • Unfortunately yesterday our division pretty much held their own. The Orioles beat the Indians, and the Yankees beat the White Sox. Although, there is some great news as Boston lost their 10th straight game vs the Rays.

  • 3 teams in our division make the switch to inter-league play to begin the week, and they are all afternoon games, so our thread today should be pretty lively. Go National League Go!

Today's Divisional Rivals Matchups

Away Home Time (ET) Away Probable Home Probable
Red Sox
Braves
1:10pm
Buchholz (2-4)
Santana (4-2)
Orioles
Brewers
2:10pm
Tillman (4-2)
Lohse (6-1)
Yankees
Cardinals
4:15pm
Whitley (0-0)
Wacha (3-3)

and of course the Rays are facing us in a 3 game set at home. The Rays have been hot too as of late, winning their last 4. Lets keep our winning streak going boys!