Game 53 GameThread: Rays @ Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

Go Jays Go

Game two of our series with the Rays. Game one was great, other than Drew Hutchison really had a rough time.

Tonight it is Mark Buehrle (8-1 with a 2.16) vs. Alex Cobb (1-1, 1.40).

Today's Lineups

TAMPA BAY RAYS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Yunel Escobar - SS Jose Reyes - SS
Evan Longoria - 3B Melky Cabrera - LF
Logan Forsythe - 2B Jose Bautista - RF
D. Jennings - CF Adam Lind - 1B
Sean Rodriguez - LF E. Encarnacion - DH
Wil Myers - RF Juan Francisco - 3B
James Loney - 1B Brett Lawrie - 2B
Jose Molina - C Dioner Navarro - C
Matt Joyce - DH Anthony Gose - CF
Alex Cobb - RHP Mark Buehrle - LHP

You guys had a great GameThread without me, but I had beer and really good chicken wings, so I think I win. There was 1877 comments in the GameThread. Pikachu led the way, proving he isn't a lazy pokemon.

# Commenter # Comments
5 ABsteve 95
6 publius varrus 87
7 radivel 77