FanPost

Who should the Jays add?

Who should we add sometime before trading deadline for the pennant push? Of course it all depends on what you have to give up, but just for funsies, who would you like to see the Jays target? Personally I like Samarzidja Lee or Hill if the price is alright - guys who could actually make an impact. And I don't mind giving up Stroman - not sold on him. I think all the Jays need is one key acquisition to be set for top spot in the division - and as good a bet as anyone else to go to the Series. What do you guys think - and why?