Blue Jays move Kenny Wilson up to Buffalo Bisons

The Bisons' players are going to have to wear name tags, they've had so many changes of late.

Today, Brett Carroll went on the DL and Kenny Wilson got called up from the New Hampshire Fisher Cats.

Wilson's had an interesting season. He was lost to the Twins off waivers, on April 22 and then we claimed him back on May 11. Between the Twins and Jays he has hit .196/.290/.288 in 41 games, which explains why he's been on waivers twice.

Carroll is hitting .159/.240/.182 in 16 games in Buffalo.

Over the last couple of weeks, we've seen Deck McGuire, Esmil Rogers, Mickey Storey, Raul Valdes, Hector Gimenez, A.J. Jimenez and Wilson added to the Bisons roster.

SB Nation Featured Video