Game 54 GameThread: Rays @ Jays

Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

Go Jays Go

Another statement game, I'm enjoying winning all the series wins we've been having.

Tonight we have Aussie Liam Hendriks (1-0, 1.59) against Chris Archer (3-2, 4.11). Archer is a right-hander so we get the lefties in our lineup.

Today's Lineups

TAMPA BAY RAYS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
David DeJesus - DH Jose Reyes - SS
Evan Longoria - 3B Melky Cabrera - LF