Repeat yesterday's headline, insert Aaron Loup's name

Justin K. Aller

Blue Jays 6 Pirates 8

Remember's yesterday's recap. Just take that one and put in Aaron Loup for Sergio Santos. Loup came in with a 4 run lead and a runner on first and proceeded to let the inherited runner score, plus 3 more to let the Pirates tie things up.

Todd Redmond came in in the 8th and 2 more runs scored and well that was it.

Dickey had a pretty good game. He deserved better.

Again, our offense looked good, 9 hits and 5 walks. Brett Lawrie was 3 for 5. Josh Thole 2 for 3 with a walk. Jose Bautista 2 for 5 with a homer.

I got nothing. I get wanting to blame Gibby, but really what is he going to do? Unless he can throw a couple of inning, I don't know what he can do. Pitching coach? I don't know. Bullpen coach? Really that's just silly. Blame the guys not getting the job done.

Jays of the Day are Dickey (.109 WPA). Reyes (.147) and Lawrie (.158).

Suckage: Loup (-.415) and Redmond (-.364).

We had 894 comments in the GameThread. I led, yay me.

# Commenter # Comments
1 Tom Dakers 107
2 publius varrus 94
3 Reyden 92