Game 57 GameThread: Royals @ Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

Game 3 in the 4 game set against the Royals. The first 2 games haven't been so much fun.

It is also the last game of the month of May, and May has been a great month for the Jays, and an amazing month for Edwin Encarnacion.

Today Marcus Stroman gets his first major league start. I don't know what to expect from him, I'm sure he can be good, but it might take a few starts to get there and I'm not sure the Jays have enough patience to wait for that.

Aaron Brooks starts for the Royals, looking at Wikipedia, Aaron Brooks is a point guard for the Denver Nuggets. Maybe that's a different Aaron Brooks. This Aaron Brooks is making his first MLB starts. He's had one relief appearance, he went 2 innings, allowed 7 hits, 6 earned with 2 strikeouts.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
Reyes, SS Aoki, RF
Cabrera, LF Escobar, SS