Game 31 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Pirates

The last game of this series from hell.

Brett Lawrie is back at second base. The bench is Thole, Tolleson, Getz and an injured Navarro. Outfielders....don't get hurt, don't get ejected.

I'm expecting that this might be Dustin McGowan's last start for us for awhile. Marcus Stroman will, very likely, take his spot next time around the rotation (unless J.A. Happ is particularly awful tomorrow) (always a possibility) .

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Jose Reyes - SS Josh Harrison - RF
Melky Cabrera - LF Neil Walker - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Andy McCutchen - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Pedro Alvarez - 3B
Juan Francisco - 3B Starling Marte - LF
Brett Lawrie - 2B Ike Davis - 1B
Colby Rasmus - CF Jordy Mercer - SS
Erik Kratz - C Chris Stewart - C
Dustin McGowan - RHP Edinson Volquez - RHP