Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Question Thread - Week 6

Lansing has some sexy legs - Minor Leaguer

Jesse Goldberg-Strassler, the Voice of the Lansing Lugnuts, will be hosting his weekly live podcast "Around The Nest" today at 5 pm Eastern. This week, the episode is entitled "Daniel Norris McWhirter" and the question of the week for all four active Blue Jays affiliates' broadcasters will be about their team's best defensive play so far this season.

The link to the episode is here. Topics this week include: Marcus Stroman's callup, Kevin Pillar's recently-snapped 18-game hit streak, Dunedin's Arik Sikula, who owns a Minor League Baseball-leading 10 saves as well as a sparkling 0.71 ERA, the Lugnut's offense, and the success of Fisher Cat Scott Copeland.

As you know, every week this season, Jesse has been taking questions from you Bluebird Banter listeners so if you have any questions about the club's minor league players, ask them in the comments below and tune in for the answer!

The tour Around The Nest will start in New Hampshire, followed by Buffalo, Dunedin, and Lansing before swinging over to Vancouver for a special season preview with Rob Fai.