Blue Jays sign Nick Wells

I typed Nick Wells into our photo search engine and I get a rugby picture. Nick Well is the one not making the tackle there. Likely not our Nick Wells - Martin Hunter

Bob Elliot tweeted this:

So now we have signed our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 8th round picks. Wells was Baseball America's 119th draft prospect. He's a left-handed pitcher, can hit 93 with his fastball, has a good curveball. He's 17 years old, 6'5", about 185. Drafted out of high school. We are still waiting on the first round picks to sign. So far we haven't heard of anyone signing below slot but we don't know what Matt Morgan, our 6th round pick or Justin Shafer, our 8th round pick, got for a bonus.