Bobby Korecky sent back to Buffalo, Darin Mastroianni coming up

Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

Poor guy had a rough time of it today.

Two infield singles, each one just barely safe. Then the walk to load the bases, and a double to clear them. Finally got out of the inning, giving up three runs, 2 more than he had all season up til now. He had only given up 1 run in 34 innings at Buffalo.3

Darin Mastroianni will be the guy coming to meet the Jays in Baltimore. He's hitting .290/.376/.420 in 44 games as a Bison. He might be a slight upgrade from Kevin Pillar, maybe. With Colby Rasmus ready to be activated in the very near future, it looks to me that Anthony Gose will be going back to Buffalo soon.

Maybe we can ship some bats up from Buffalo too? The ones the Jays have been using don't seem to be working. Yeah, I know, it is a lousy carpenter that blames his tools.