Game 68 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Orioles

Mitchell Layton

Go Jays Go

The Jays are in Baltimore for a four game series with the Orioles. And, airlines willing, I should be there too. I've never been to Baltimore before and all I know about it is that what I've seen in The Wire.

Minor Leaguer's note: Tom's flight to Baltimore was cancelled so he was stuck in Toronto for a while, but I did hear that they have put him on a prop plane bound for Maryland. Good luck riding into the rain storm.

Tonight Mark Buehrle (10-2, 2.04) gets the start for the Jays. Kevin Gausman (1-1, 4.91) starts for the O's.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Jose Reyes - SS Nick Markakis - RF
Melky Cabrera - LF Delmon Young - DH
Jose Bautista - RF Adam Jones - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Chris Davis - 1B
Adam Lind - DH Nelson Cruz - LF
Brett Lawrie - 2B J.J. Hardy - SS
Dioner Navarro - C Manny Machado - 3B
Juan Francisco - 3B Jonathan Schoop - 2B
Anthony Gose - CF Caleb Joseph - C
Mark Buehrle - P Kevin Gausman - P

Go Jays.