Game 69 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Orioles

Artsy picture of Orioles Park - Tom Pennington

Go Jays Go

Game two of the series with the Orioles.

Drew Hutchison (4-4, 3.96) starts for the Blue Jays. Ubaldo Jimenez (2-7, 5.01) goes for the other birds.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Jose Reyes - SS Nick Markakis - RF
Melky Cabrera - LF Steve Pearce - LF