FanPost

Are we giving our regulars enough rest days?

This is just a short post meant as a conversation starter. We have a few regular players that don't receive any rest days and I'm curious what everyone here thinks about it. Two main questions:

1. Does the lack of rest days increase our chance of injuries?

2. Will the performance of these players be negatively affected, particularly towards the end of the season?

That's it, but apparently I must keep typing to get to the magic 75 word mark.