Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Question Thread - Week 11

Daniel Norris with the Lansing Lugnuts in 2013 - Minor Leaguer

It's always great to see players in the minor leagues progress and do well. Last summer in late August, I visited Lansing and got a chance to chat with Daniel Norris, who had just come off of a frightening comebacker to the mound. A couple weeks later he was promoted to Dunedin to end the season. This season, starting in Dunedin, he has just been dealing, ending the first half of the Florida State League season with a one-hit no-run effort over five innings. He is now off to the FSL All-Star game. It will be interesting to see if he returns to Dunedin in the second half, or if he will get a promotion to double-A New Hampshire to fill the vacant spot left by the promotion of Aaron Sanchez.

I'm sure both Norris and Sanchez will get a good share of air time on this week's Around The Nest podcast. Hosted by Lugnuts broadcaster Jesse Goldberg-Strassler and joined by the broadcasters from every active affiliate in the Blue Jays organization, Around The Nest gives Jays fans a weekly look into the goings-on in their farm system. You can ask the broadcasters your questions in this question thread, and they will do their best to answer as many as the can on the air.

You can tune in for their live broadcast using this link this Friday at 5 pm Eastern, and the same link will point you to a downloadable version after the live show wraps up.

Today, Jesse will be joined by broadcasters from Dunedin, New Hampshire, Buffalo, and Lansing. And at the end, the Bluefield Blue Jays' new broadcaster Kevin Fitzgerald will make his Around The Nest debut!

So, after a busy week of promotions and drafts and trades, I'm sure you have a bunch of questions to ask the broadcasters. What are you waiting for? Go write them down in the comments below!