Game 79 GameThread: Yankees @ Blue Jays

Navarro showing off his soccer skills. - Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

Go Jays Go

Game two of our series with the Yankees. We can only hope it is as fun as the first game.

Jose Bautista is still out of the lineup.

I'm hoping no one bites anyone.

Mark Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 ERA and has thrown 100.2 innings, so is on pace to get to 200 innings again.

David Phelps is 3-4, with a 3.86 ERA in 18 games, 9 of them starts.

Today's Lineups

NEW YORK YANKEES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Brett Gardner - LF Jose Reyes - SS
Derek Jeter - SS Melky Cabrera - LF