GameThread for Game 82: White Sox @ Blue Jays

Game 2 of our 4 game series with the White Sox.

R.A. Dickey is 6-6 with a 4.04 ERA.

John Danks has the same record with a 4.34 ERA,

Kind of an interesting lineup today. Colby gets the day off. We need Bautista back.

Today's Lineups

CHICAGO WHITE SOX TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Leury Garcia - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Gordon Beckham - 2B Melky Cabrera - LF
Conor Gillaspie - 3B E. Encarnacion - 1B
Jose Abreu - 1B Dioner Navarro - DH
Adam Dunn - DH Brad Glenn - RF
Alexei Ramirez - SS Steve Tolleson - 3B
Dayan Viciedo - RF M. Kawasaki - 2B