FanPost

Bautista to 3B? (+poll)

When he comes back we should ask Bautista to play third until Lawrie returns. Perhaps for the rest of the season as well, if we don't acquire an infielder. In the past Jose hasn't wanted frequent moves between the outfield and infield; he has however been willing to move to the infield on a semi-permanent basis.

In the outfield we would have Cabrera, Rasmus and the Gose/RHB platoon. This move would improve our defense and offense.