GameThread for Game 84: White Sox @ Blue Jays

Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

The final game of the 4 game set against the White Sox.

We are treated to a different lineup today, no Melky (if it was me, I'd DH him for the 'day off', but it isn't me). Lind gets to play against the lefty, Perhaps they wanted to give Edwin a day off from the field too. Mastroianni bats second, maybe as a reward for his homer yesterday.

I really am ready for this month to end. May was so much fun, June hasn't been fun at all.

Jose Quintana has been pretty good this season, he's 4-7 with a 3.69 ERA, 29 walks, 83 strikeouts in 97.2 innings.

Mark Buehrle, you know, has been great.

Today's Lineups

CHICAGO WHITE SOX TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Adam Eaton - CF Jose Reyes - SS