Game 60 GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

A three game win streak. Back a month ago we'd be so thrilled with a three game win streak, but now we are accustomed to it.

R.A. Dickey is 5-4 with a 4.30 ERA. He had a very good May going, until his last start of the month, but 3-1, 3.55 is a pretty decent month.

Rick Porcello is having a very good season, 8-2, 3.68 in 10 starts.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Reyes - SS Rajai Davis - LF
Melky Cabrera - LF Ian Kinsler - 2B