FanPost

Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Fri June 6th 2014

Agt7wcl_medium

The same BBB rules apply as the main Blue Jays game threads, except gifs and photos are welcome here. This is a thread for all baseball games today.

  • Once again, we had a positive day for divisional rival losses. We went 2-1.

  • Tanaka lead the Yankees to a 2-1 victory over the Athletics in the final game of their series.

  • The Rays.. no need to tell you, I'm sure you can figure it out.

  • Finally, the Rangers weren't useless after all. Beating the Orioles 8-6. This makes yesterday a HUGE positive.

Today's Divisional Rivals Matchups

Away Home Time (ET) Away Probable Home Probable
Athletics
Orioles
7:05pm
Milone (3-3)