Game 62 GameThreads: Cardinals @ Jays

Duane Burleson

The start of a new series. I'm sure it will be a statement series, but Zaun will have to jump through hoops to figure out why.

We have Jimmy Key throwing out the first pitch to Ernie Whitt, in honor the the 25th birthday of Skydome.

Lance Lynn is 6-3 with a 3.48 ERA in 12 starts.

Stroman...well you know, he won his first MLB start Saturday.

Today's Lineups

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Matt Carpenter - 3B Jose Reyes - SS
Oscar Taveras - RF Melky Cabrera - LF