GameThread Game 63 Cardinals @ Blue Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

I'm on the road today and likely won't get the line up posted. The good news, I'll miss Zaun, Pat and Buck. I will hear Jerry and Joe. Life is good. I'll try to look in to delete the phantom GameThread that seems to be posting each day.

We have Mark Buehrle starting today. He has to be listed among the bigger surprises for the Jays this year. Who thought he could be this good.

Shelby Miller starts for the Cardinals. He's not been as good as he was in his rookie season. He's 5-6, with a 4.06 ERA in 12 starts. His last couple of starts haven't been good, 0-2, 8.25 with 16 hits, 12 innings, 3 walks and 3 strikeouts.

I'll

Latest News