GameThread Game 66: Twins @ Blue Jays

Come on RA...we need a good start. - Duane Burleson

Go Jays Go

G'evening.

We start a series with the Twins tonight. I'm off with a friend to watch from the bar.

Here are tonight's lineups:

Today's Lineups

MINNESOTA TWINS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Danny Santana - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Brian Dozier - 2B Melky Cabrera - LF
Joe Mauer - 1B Jose Bautista - RF
Josh Willingham - LF Adam Lind - DH
Oswaldo Arcia - RF E. Encarnacion - 1B
Kendrys Morales - DH Juan Francisco - 3B
Trevor Plouffe - 3B Brett Lawrie - 2B
Kurt Suzuki - C Josh Thole - C
Eduardo Escobar - SS Anthony Gose - CF
Ricky Nolasco - RHP R.A. Dickey - RHP