This Sunday is Father's Day

Brad White

Just to remind all of us that this Sunday is Father's Day, Sport Chek released this pretty touching video of Blue Jays hurlers Casey Janssen, Steve Delabar, and Brett Cecil talking about their fathers. You will feel all the feels when their dads surprise them by walking out on the field.

Of course we all remember another touching Father's Day video that was less planned and less commercial:

So do you plan on doing anything special with your dad this weekend or if you're a father, do you know if your kids are planning anything?