Canada Day GameThread: Brewers @ Blue Jays

What could be more Canadian than packing 75 of your closest friends in a hotel room? - Tom Szczerbowski

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day.

The Blue Jays end this home stand with 2 games against the Brewers.

For a Canada Day present, we have the return of Jose Bautista. YAY.

Marco Estrada is 7-4 with a 5.06 ERA in 16 starts. In 96 innings he's allowed 89 hits, 32 walks with 85 strikeouts. The good news: he leads the majors with 24 home runs allowed. Let's hope he's up to 30 after today's game.

Drew Hutchison is 5-6 with a 4.00 ERA. In 92.1 innings he's allowed 88 hits, 29 walks, 79 strikeouts. He's given up 11 home runs.

Today's Lineups

MILWAUKEE BREWERS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Scooter Gennett - 2B Jose Reyes - SS
Ryan Braun - RF Melky Cabrera - LF
Jonathan Lucroy - C Jose Bautista - DH
Carlos Gomez - CF E. Encarnacion - 1B
Aramis Ramirez - DH Dioner Navarro - C
Khris Davis - LF Colby Rasmus - CF
Lyle Overbay - 1B Juan Francisco - 3B
Mark Reynolds - 3B M. Kawasaki - 2B
Jean Segura - SS Anthony Gose - RF
Marco Estrada - RHP Drew Hutchison - RHP

We've turned the page on the calendar, let's hope the bats notice the change.

Go Jays Go.