Open thread for Buffalo Bisons game

We don't have a Blue Jays game tonight, but the Bisons are playing and Aaron Sanchez is pitching, so we'll have an open thread for those of us following that game. Game time is 7:00 Eastern.

Sanchez is 0-1 ing 5 starts for the Bisons. He has a 4.44 ERA. In 26.1 innings, he's allowed 27 hits, 3 home runs, 15 walks, with 19 strikeouts. The good news is he's only walked 3 in his last 2 starts, 13 innings.

The Bisons' lineup:

Kevin Pillar -- LF
Anthony Gose -- CF
A.J. Jimenez -- DH
Brad Glenn -- RF
Dan Johnson -- 1B
Jared Goedert -- 3B
Ryan Goins -- 2B
Mike Nickeas -- C
Jonathan Diaz -- SS

You might note that Dan Johnson is in the lineup. Missing is Cory Aldridge. The Jays signed Aldridge out of the Mexican League where he was hitting .345/.42/.650 in with 19 home runs. He played 4 games in New Hampshire hitting .375/.444/.563 and, now, 6 games with the Bisons hitting .333/.417/.524. He is a left-handed hitting outfield, 35 years old. He's played a handful of games in the majors, 13. 6 in 2011 with the Braves, 5 at bats, no hits and 5 for the Angels, 1 hit, a triple, in 13 at bats.

I'd be curious to see him taking the lefty hitting side of the DH platoon, while Lind is out. Curious doesn't mean I think he'd be great, but we might catch lightening in a bottle for a few weeks, like we did with Juan Francisco.

Go Bisons Go.