GameThread #2 for Game 94: Blue Jays @ Rays

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Dustin McGowan coughed up a three-run home run to Sean Rodriguez in the bottom of the 7th and we have a brand new ballgame. Blue Jays 5, Rays 5. Mark Buehrle will not win game #11.

The game has seen a couple of casualties already: Nolan Reimold left with a left calf strain, Munenori Kawasaki left with right hamstring tightness. Tomorrow, Reiwasaki will be playing in shallow right field and Kamold will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.

Dan Johnson has already walked three times here in his first game with the Blue Jays. His combined major league and minor league season walk total is now 82.

GO JAYS GO!