GameThread for Game 95: Jays @ Rays

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Go Jays Go

Second game of the series at beautiful Tropicana Field. Hope we get the same winning result without the injuries.

I'm hoping to see the game but my wonderful neighbors figured that 7 on a Saturday morning (during Stampede no less) was the time to start sawing, hammering and drilling for a new fence. Good lord. So a nap is in my near future.

Today's Lineups

SB Nation Featured Video

In This Article

Teams