FanPost

Baltimore vs. Seattle Viewing Salon

Good evening all,

Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd put one up for your snarking pleasure. Tonight we have Wei Yin Chen vs. Hisashi Iwakuma in a rare match-up of Asian on Asian pitching goodness. Let's all root for our expansion mates to beat our division rival and keep pace with Oakland and Anaheim, because screw those California teams.

No swearing until we're sure all the moderators have nodded off in their armchairs, please.