FanPost

Demigod Felix Hernandez vs. Baltimore viewing party

It's King's Court on a Friday night in Seattle. Felix Hernandez goes up against Delmon Young and the boys in Baltimore. Coincidentally, it's also the 2014 debut of new Mariner Kendrys Morales, as he was traded from Minnesota for Stephen Pryor, after he rejected multiple offers from Jack Zduriencik, Seattle's GM.

Anyway, I'll be watching this game pretty closely, if anything because I love watching Felix pitch. Go Mariners Go!