GameThread for Game 87: Blue Jays @ A's

Jason O. Watson

Go Jays Go

Oh the life of a baseball player. Yesterday the Jays played in Toronto, today it is Oakland. I'd imagine that was their longest flight of the season.

This is the start of a 10 game road trip and 4 games at beautiful O.co Coliseum, where the dressing rooms have been sewage free for several days now.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS OAKLAND A'S
Jose Reyes - SS John Jaso - DH
Melky Cabrera - RF A. Callaspo - 3B