FanPost

What if..... (Starter for Wild Card Game)

I follow baseball for around 15 years now after spending some time in Toronto that summer. So this is basically my first year with a chance of Blue Jay´s play-off baseball.

So here is my question: if we get a Wild Card this season (i know what you think: We will win the Division! But what if...), who should start that game for the Jays? Or will we just take the guy who would pitch that day because ..well, it´s his rotation day to pitch.

Would Gibby go with his old guys... Dickey, Buehrle or would you go with Stroman if he continue to pitch like this?