Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Question Thread - Week 14

The Bisons and the Chiefs play on a beautiful night at Syracuse's NBT Bank Stadium - Minor Leaguer

The folks at Around The Nest don't rest, even on America Day! The weekly live podcast hosted by the Lansing Lugnuts' Jesse Goldberg-Strassler will be broadcast today at 5 pm Eastern and will feature broadcasters from up and down the Blue Jays' farm system to discuss the goings-on with their teams this past week.

This week's episode is entitled "Roemon Fields of Dreams" and the link is here.

Don't worry if you can't listen to it live, a downloadable version will be made available right after the show ends.

Today's lineup:

5:00 – Ben Wagner, Buffalo

5:10 – Tom Gauthier and Bob Lipman, New Hampshire

5:20 – Tyler Murray and Al Hernandez, Dunedin

5:30 – Trey Wilson, Lansing

5:40 – Lucas Scott, Vancouver

5:50 – Kevin Fitzgerald, Bluefield

If you have a question about a player or a team in the Blue Jays organization, ask it in the comments below and maybe you'll get an answer from the folks who watch them play every day!