Quad strain for Edwin Encarnacion

Jason O. Watson

There is this:

Odds are that he's going to be going to on the DL. With the All-Star break, he wouldn't miss that many games, hoping that he doesn't have to miss more than the minimum. And, of course there is no word on how long he might be out. He is a big loss to the lineup. He's hitting .277/.3668/.591 with 26 home runs and 70 RBI and he was AL Player of the Month for May. And he is one of my favorite players. I'll miss him. I'm thinking that Dan Johnson might get the call up to fill the spot or perhaps new Bison Cory Aldridge. Get better quick Edwin. We really do need you.