GameThread for Game 92: Jays @ Angels

Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports

The middle game of 3 with the Halos.

Come on R.A., we really need the start of the season from you. Some runs wouldn't hurt either.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS LOS ANGELES ANGELS
Jose Reyes - SS Kole Calhoun - RF
Steve Tolleson - 3B Mike Trout - DH
Melky Cabrera - LF Albert Pujols - 1B
Jose Bautista - 1B Josh Hamilton - CF
Nolan Reimold - RF Erick Aybar - SS
Dioner Navarro - DH Howie Kendrick - 2B
D. Mastroianni - CF Chris Iannetta - C
M. Kawasaki - 2B Collin Cowgill - LF
Josh Thole - C John McDonald - 3B
R.A. Dickey - RHP Tyler Skaggs - LHP

I'll be missing the start of the game, My son has a rugby game, but I should be back in the early innings.