GameThread for Game 93: Jays @ Angels

Harry How

Go Jays Go

Game 2 of 3 in the shadow of the Magic Kingdom.

And we are riding a one game winning streak.

We are facing another lefty today. Wilson is 8-6 with a 4.23 ERA.

Marcus Stroman is 4-2 with a 3.44 ERA. As a starter he is 3-2 with a 2.08 ERA.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS LOS ANGELES ANGELS
Jose Reyes - SS Kole Calhoun - RF
Steve Tolleson - 3B Mike Trout - CF