FanPost

Coming to Toronto

I will be coming for the first time to Toronto Aug 22-24 and plan to attend all three games against Tampa Bay. I haven't purchased tickets yet and would like any suggestions on the best way to get tickets ( I will be by myself). Also, for each game, I like to sit in a different part of Rogers Centre and would be interested in suggestions on where to sit. I like to spend about 150 on tickets for the weekend.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike