FanPost

O's vs Yankees viewing thread

Here's a thread for watching our division rivals play! fun numbers, the O's starters rank 25th in fWAR this year, and the yankees rank 7th! Oh yeah, they're the second and third most "clutch" (read lucky) teams this year. Who wants to watch and complain?! GET IN HERE! I wouldn't hate the yanks sweeping the O's, thats probably the best outcome for me. what about you guys? Oh, and jays, beat Felix tonight will ya?