FanShot

The development of a Jays fan

3

I talk about my son a lot. Like most toddlers, he plays with toys and watches shows that as an adult I can't completely understand. I start to wonder what interests he will have as he grows up. Since he was a baby, we've taken him to Jays games, dressed in his "daddy shirt" and "daddy hat", and had hot dogs and "chippies". I know much of his experience is just about having special days out with his parents, but I hope that this report and picture is the start of something the two of us will share for a lifetime.