GameThread for Game 118: Tigers @ Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

Go Jays Go

Game two against the Tigers. Let's never speak of last night's game again.

It should be a pitcher's duel today. Max Scherzer is, you know, pretty good. He's leading the league in wins, at 13, has a 3.24 ERA and is averaging 10.1 strikeouts per 9 innings. But Marcus Stroman is pretty good too. It should be fun.

Today's Lineups

DETROIT TIGERS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Rajai Davis - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Ian Kinsler - 2B Melky Cabrera - LF
Miguel Cabrera - 1B Jose Bautista - RF
Victor Martinez - DH Dioner Navarro - C
Torii Hunter - RF Colby Rasmus - DH
J.D. Martinez - LF Juan Francisco - 1B
Nick Castellanos - 3B Munenori Kawasaki - 3B
Bryan Holaday - C Ryan Goins - 2B
Eugenio Suarez - SS Anthony Gose - CF
Max Scherzer - RHP Marcus Stroman - RHP

In This Article