FanPost

Starting Posting Off Right. (acronyms woo!)

Hello! My name is Spor Jr, the younger brother of Spor. For those of you who don't know, I was introduced last year, shortly after our comeback against the reds. That was my Brother's first of now gamely appearance, and after that, he introduced me to this site. At first people thought I was either Spor's second account, some random dude who reads this and saw the Spor episode that was the Reds game, or I was actually related to Spor. If those are listed A through C, I'm C! So this will be my first full season here, and I plan to really start contributing. Last year, I was in a handful of articles and another handful of game threads. Although I'm young, (Alex Rios' number as a Jay) I plan to bring unique angles to whatever we're talking about, and I'm ready to have fun watching the run to the world series with you guys! So this is a way for me to get to know you guys better. A series of polls. Since there can only be one poll on here (I think?), I used others. Away we go! Oh, and remember to scroll down on some of the polls, so you can see all the answers.

1) How big of a Jays fan are you?

I'm curious as to how behind the Jays we are here. Given that it's Bluebird Banter, the answer should be on the higher side, but still, I'd like to see. I know that I used to be a Mets fan, and would still be if not for Spor. But some people have been following them for twice, or three times my age and are really committed.

2) What would be your favorite way to win?

I'm a fan of close games that go into the bottom of the ninth. But I also like stomping all over opponents. What about you?

3) Who is your favorite potential 2015 starter?

I love the style that Mark Buehrle brings to the mound. Being able to get people out with a low 80's fastball is awesome to me. But of course, the knuckleball is an art. And young stars are reeeeealy exciting.

4) Is this year going to be a big success or a big disappointment?

I'm optimistic, as I'm sure many are about our 2015 squad. But will they prove to be the like the upgrades we got in the marlins trade and R.A Dickey? That was supposed to be a stellar team. What will happen this year?

5) If you had to choose only one Blue Jay moment in history, and were only allowed to watch it and no other moments, what would it be?

This is an open question, that you guys can answer in the comments. I still have to think about mine, and I'll probably post mine there too. Thanks for reading! Have a great (insert morning, afternoon, or night), and enjoy your (enter day of week)!