FanPost

The Shrine and My New Shirt

IMG_1122.0.jpg

Got my new Bat Flip Jose shirt today. Updated The Shrine. I see that Miss Scarlett is, once again, missing. It's the dog. He freaks out during thunder storms and hides under the shrine. He's a big dog and getting under there causes a certain amount of ruckus. Miss Scarlett is kind of unsteady and falls off. I'd glued her to Jobu once (you can see the remains of the glue between Jobu's feet there) but Colonel's tail is like a club. He swept her right off her little perch. When I find her (and she could be anywhere right now: when he knocks her loose he can really send her) I'm going to run a screw up into her base. Anyhow, Thank You BBB for the awesome shirts. I've got my other Jose and my Pillar shirt in the wash right now. Going to wear the Jose one for the game tonight. Must go get more rum, though...