Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

Who's up, Who's down: Blue Jays pitchers

49

Meant to post this yesterday, but with all the roster moves, it got pushed back a day. Over the last two weeks the Blue Jays were 8-5. The pitchers had an ERA of 4.46. Pitchers ...

Mark Buehrle and the Called Strikeout

12

Mark Buehrle is having a special season so far in 2014 and one of the reasons has been his ability to set down hitters looking.

The Suddenly Interesting Juan Francisco

89

When the Blue Jays signed Juan Francisco, it was thought to be a trivial roster depth move, but when pressed into action Francisco has turned heads.

Inning-by-Inning: The 2014 Jays

26

With last night's 3-0 shutout in Game #32, the Jays have hit the 20% mark of an already up-and-down 2014 season. The dominant storyline of the season thus far has been the bullpen, and they've...

The Blue Jays in April: Batters

41

I meant to get this done on the weekend but there was so much for news and so much for bad baseball that I didn't get to it. Our bats were ok through April, picking it up as the month went on (much...

The Blue Jays in April: Relief Pitchers

42

The relievers were 3-6 with 6 saves, a 5.03 ERA, in 91.1 innings. The allowed a .254/.357/.423 batting line.  They walked 5.1 per 9 and struck out 9.4. The relievers were great for the first 3...

The Blue Jays in April: Starting Pitchers

26

We turn the page on the calendar, I hope our pitchers can turn the page too. It was kind of a month in two acts. First act ended about April 22, we beat the Orioles 9-3, pushing our record to...

Colby Rasmus Should Be Fine

36

Colby Rasmus is off to an ugly start in 2014, but it's almost a mirror image of last year's April.

Who's Up, Who's Down On the Blue Jays: Batters

21

A look at how the Blue Jays hitters have fared over the last couple of weeks?

Who's up, Who's down: Blue Jays pitchers

9

A quick look at how the Blue Jays' pitchers have been doing over the past two weeks.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707